Saturday, April 19, 2014

Widgets

TMI Tag

Hey there!I am going to do a TMI Tag. I saw this tag on Shamsa's blog (she is awsome, check out her blog -> It's Fashion)
Let's get started.


1: What are you wearing? I am wearing jeans, a white shirt, a pink cardigan and a pair of pink socks.
2: Ever been in love? Love?!Not really...i liked some guys, but i never loved them.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope...
4: How tall are you? I have 1.60 m.
5: How much do you weigh? I weigh 42 kg.
6: Any tattoos? Not YET.I want to make a tattoo behind my neck, but when i have 20 years old.
7: Any piercings? No, i don't really like piercings.
8: OTP? My OTP is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez (but now they are togheter and after a few seconds they are not togheter).
9: Favorite Show? My favorite show is Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars, but i also watch The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Desperate Housewives.
10: Favorite bands? My favorite band is One Direction.
11: Something you miss? I miss kindergarten.
12: Favorite song? I like so many songs, i don't have a favorite one.
13: How old are you? I am 13.
14: Zodiac sign? Aquarius.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?  To be handsome,good,funny...a great person.
16: Favorite Quote? "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
17: Favorite actor? My favorite actor is Angelina Jolie.
18: Favorite color? Lila.
19: Loud music or soft? Loud music.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? In my room, with my pillow.
21: How long does it take you to shower?...30 min
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Half hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?No, but sometimes i wish to.
24: Turn on? When he looks at me and he makes a cute thing with his eyes.
25: Turn off? When he is acting like a pig.
26: The reason I joined blogger? I like to talk to people, people from different cities, countries.
27: Fears? I am afraid of hight, dark and frogs :D
28: Last thing that made you cry?  That my mom didn't took me to Mc Donald's.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?  In this morning, to my mom.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger name? Well... the name is unforgettable and that means that I want to do something I will never forget. That is what my blog is , something I won't forget.
31: Last book you read?  Eve by Anna Carey.
32: The book you’re currently reading? I don't really read anything right now.
33: Last show you watched? Desperate Housewives.
34: Last person you talked to? My friend Shamsa.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Friendship.
36: Favorite food? Quesadilla (I don't know how to write it)
37: Place you want to visit? All the world.
38: Last place you were? At my house.
39: Do you have a crush? No.
40: Last time you kissed someone? In the summer.
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I don't like sweets.
43: What instruments do you play? I play piano.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?  Bracelets.
45: Last sport you played? Tennis.
46: Last song you sang? Can't remember to forget you.
47: Favourite chat up line?  I don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it? No.. since I don't have one.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Right now... with my friends.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who sees it.
Kisses,
Bella

No comments :

Post a Comment